Thursday 27 October 2011

The college is keeping pictures of her from before she wore hijab; does she have to change them?

 

Two years ago I did not wear hijab and I was studying in a college. As part of the registration process at the college I had to give them pictures of myself. After I graduated from the college, Allaah guided me to hijab and now I wear shar’i hijab (covering the face and hands). Do I have to ask the college to change my pictures to new ones in which I am wearing hijab (of course, without covering the face) so that at least I will be covering my hair? This is one point. Another point is that this college has now become a service centre. Do I have to ask them for my picture that is in my file (this file includes information on the student and his previous level of study). What do you advise me to do with regard to this matter?.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly: 

We congratulate you for the blessing that Allaah has bestowed
upon you and for now wearing hijab which is the symbol of virtue and
dignity, and we ask Him to help all Muslim women to do likewise. 

Secondly: 

You do not have to change these pictures, because usually
they are kept inside files for the time when you are at the college, and no
one looks at them. 

And Allaah knows best.

Practice Islam and do quran reading and spread the word of truth 

 

Benefits for the students when they learn holy Quran through the Quranic Students the kids get wiser when the student start Quran reading from there childhood and gain the Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saww) said: Who ever read Quran before becoming a Baaligh has indeed been given wisdom as a child. The quran teaching is one of the best intellectual treasures that a student can have. And we should guide our kids to learn quran Our Prophet Muhammad (saww) said: The holy Quran is a wealth with which there is no poverty, and without which there is no wealth. So quran tutor should let the student do quran memorization and pay attention to the main lesson of the quran wile reading quran or become a Quran reciter with its depth knowledge to shine in the whole world  now a day many online institutes who teach kids quran online and give them tajweed quran lessons to improve the kids quran recitation online and let then learn quran online with proper manner and following and learn quranic Arabic with the translation and then learn quran tafseer also so the student can feel the main them and get the true guidance

End of the note by quran education

No comments:

Post a Comment