The amazing effect resulting from Listening to Quran
The continuous listening to the recitation of Holy Quran gives you the following real fruitful results:
- increase the immunity of the body
- enhance the creativity sense
- improve the concentration ability
- heal the chronic and incurable illnesses
- change the behavior and enable people to communicate better and gain trust
- create inner peace and heal the neural tensions
- heal nervousness, irritation and precipitation
- improve the ability of taking right decisions
- decrease fear and hesitation
- improve and strengthen the personality
- heal the normal illnesses such as allergy, headache, flu ,etc.
- improve the speech ability
- protect from diseases such as cancer and so on
- Change some bad habits such as excessive eating and smoking
Dear reader! those things I mentioned above are the results I myself got: I remember I was a heavy smoker and could not imagine giving up smoking ever, but after the continuous listening to the Holy Quran I found myself giving up smoking without any effort. I was really surprised “how my life changed and why? But after I read about the recent technique in healing ,one of which was the therapy by sounds and sound frequencies, I knew the secret of this great change in my life. It was listening to the recitation of the Holy Quran. What I simply did was only listening to the Holy Quran continuously.
To conclude, I ‘d like to tell you a fact that I encountered and really tried: howsoever you spend your time in reading or listening to the Holy Quran, you will find that this time will not be wasted nor decreased . But you will notice that you will always have an extra time. You will find that the same works that takes sometimes days or hours to be done can be finished in few minutes only!!!
“O mankind! There has come unto you an exhortation from your Lord , a healing for that which is in the breasts ,and a guidance and a mercy for believers . Say : In the bounty of Allah and in His mercy : therein let them rejoice . It is better than what they hoard . (Jonah:10:57,58)”
By: Abduldaem Al-Kaheel